Forum rules
Please fill out the following information when requesting an unban:

Name/alias:
SteamID:
Time of ban: rough estimate
Admin who banned you: if unknown its ok
Reason for ban: what you think you were banned for

Postby LaBr@ » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 am

You don't even present an argument, in fact you are asking to be unbanned when point clearly stated that you are banned cuz of an aimbot.
And you just say "unban me" completely disreguarding the reason..if you are that clueless read the rules of a server you join before choosing your team and/or turning your hacks on.
You will not be unbanned unless you give us a better reason.
And don't bother flaming us cuz u got caught, it's been done and it gets old; instead get over it, find another server and leave us in peace.
-|tU|- LaBr@
.:ShAdOw~/\~ZoNe:.
LaBr@
Retired tU Member
Retired tU Member

Postby PointBlank » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:58 pm

I would just ignore him for now, but if he keeps making pointless unban requests, I will ban him from the forums.
PointBlank
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster

Postby MoD^Pat » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:40 pm

well it does look like hes aimbotting you guys should get like and hl gaurd its a nice scanner but hes a 6 digit and his shots just like really accurate i really havent been playing scouts though sorry ive been scrimming alot with cal m 4-6 digit players who are all legit that are just like that, hes like rawb just has an amazing shot. I honestly dont know though id prolly ban him from my server if i saw him do that while i was ingame but just watching it over how he double scoped on the wall for no reason is wierd... im just saying, but i doubt some one with that talent would ask to be unbanned he probably wouldnt give a fuck if he got banned.
MoD^Pat
Helpful Forum User
Helpful Forum User

Postby PointBlank » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:11 pm

Slow the demo down to 1/4th speed. Notice that the last 2 HS are not even near their heads.
PointBlank
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster

Postby BlueHaze » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:19 pm

It's a good point with the 6 digit steamID but at the same time, that is not a gaurantee that someone is amazing at CS and isn't hacking, it just tells us he's either 1) had the game a long time 2) purchased the account from someone else. From the recorded demo, and slowing it down to watch more carefully, it's pretty clear to see the shot toggle to the heads.
BlueHaze
Server Manager
Server Manager

Postby MoD^Pat » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:38 am

^^ correct or the server is dropping packets slowly u can never really tell 100% unless its like completely obvious
MoD^Pat
Helpful Forum User
Helpful Forum User

Postby `.FrostBite » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:33 pm

He was walling as well though didn't you see the one section of the demo where he goes to leave t spawn and then looks at the wall and runs back in to find a guy standing there and shoots him in the head...pretty obvious for me anyway.
`.FrostBite
Frequent Forum User
Frequent Forum User

Postby rofo14 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:49 pm

aww u guys are so great... i want to have your babies...
rofo14

Postby `.FrostBite » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:43 pm

Lol
`.FrostBite
Frequent Forum User
Frequent Forum User

Postby PointBlank » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 pm

`.FrostBite wrote:He was walling as well though didn't you see the one section of the demo where he goes to leave t spawn and then looks at the wall and runs back in to find a guy standing there and shoots him in the head...pretty obvious for me anyway.

Actually, I think that one could have been done by just listening. I listen on headsets pretty loud and I could hear the guy walking in. I'll say he's probably legit on the wallhacks.
PointBlank
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster

Postby `.FrostBite » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:35 pm

You're lying! He was looking too intently at the wall I could tell he was contemplating pwning his face through the wall but thought otherwise. I'm pro don't tell me I'm wrong Kevin! :evil:
`.FrostBite
Frequent Forum User
Frequent Forum User

Postby PointBlank » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:10 pm

:x
PointBlank
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster

Postby MoD^Pat » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:09 pm

he most likely is walling most aimbots let you see through walls all the time im not saying i hack because i certainly dont, I find myself dying half the time but ive gone to my friends and they hack in non vac servers for fun so ive seen some.
MoD^Pat
Helpful Forum User
Helpful Forum User

Postby `.FrostBite » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:03 am

Don't lie to me Pat we all know that this is a confession...quick, Kevin, ban him!
`.FrostBite
Frequent Forum User
Frequent Forum User

Postby MoD^Pat » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:30 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: i change my mind i never seen hax hehe
MoD^Pat
Helpful Forum User
Helpful Forum User

PreviousNext

Return to Bans